Elorus enables you to create elaborate reports that help you get a more complete picture of your financial activity for a given period and type of transaction. Reports in Elorus come in two formats graphic illustrations and lists. You can choose from a wide array of reports in both formats, draw conclusions and make decisions based on their results.
Note: In case you wish to obtain reports regarding transactions under multiple currencies, please visit our article.
Graphic reports are essentially charts which illustrate bulk statistical data and are ideal for obtaining quick performance insights. These are more complex reports compared to list reports that have a tabular format and are available in pie charts, bar charts and timelines.
1. Filtering: You can display the results of graphical reports per period and filter the data as desired by the relevant fields for more targeted search.
2. Chart Analysis: you can see the individual amounts that make up the image of graphs per period by pressing on the (i) icon. Below you see the form of a bar chart before and after the analysis.
By pressing on the Paid/Unpaid values section you can see the individual elements that make up each category and filter their appearance (drill down), as you wish.
These reports provide you with a more detailed picture of your finances and the results are completely customizable to match your needs. You can export them in Excel or PDF files maintaining their sorting. Then, you can further process them and share them with your clients and/or partners.
1. Filtering: You can display the results table per year and to filter the data as desired by the relevant fields for more targeted search.
2. Show / hide columns: From the "Options" button you specify which columns you want displayed in the list by checking the relevant fields.
3. Grouping results: Based on specific fields of records such as the date and the customer / supplier, you can group the data in the list. Also, if the list contains values, you can view subtotals for each group and at the bottom of the list you get to see the totals.
By clicking "Update" the conditions you entered are enforced and the list is ready.
4. Save: This option enables you to save tables to Excel or PDF files and send them, as a hardcopy or via e-mail, to your clients and partners. Specifically, if you save a report to an Excel format you can edit or add/remove data before you share it with others. Most significantly, the saved files preserve the formatting, filtering and the exported file is identical to the one shown live in Elorus.
Suppose you want to see a report for the current year’s sales documents that have not been paid by the customer and their respective amounts. First, from the "All reports" menu select the "Invoice reports".
- In the "Period" field select "Current year"
- In the "Filters" and select “No” in the “Paid” field
- Inside "Options" tick the fields: Amount due, Total value, Date, Status
- In the "Group by" field select "Client"
In the picture below you will see that the "Invoice" and “Client” boxes are inactive. This occurs because the list report involves invoices, so by definition there will be a column by that name and because we grouped results by client, it is obvious that this column will appear in the table.
The list created will be similar to the image below. As you can see , the data are grouped by customer and at end of each group there is the subtotal of the group (the total balance of the customer that is) . Subtotals add up at the bottom of the list and provide you with an overall image the amounts due by your customers in retrospect to the total amount of invoices to which they relate. This way, you can spot how efficient your collection policy is and make the appropriate decisions.